Choosing worship projection software? This guide walks you step by step through the process of comparing and rating the right worship software program for your needs. The reviews have come from http://www.ebibleteacher.com
One of the most innovative and established worship software packages available. This company previously published “SongScreen”. The publishers of Presentation Manager report the following features:
- Control and display song lyrics, notices and bible passages
- Use images, movies and live video as backgrounds to text
- Tutorial videos make operation quick and easy to learn
- Create slides with multiple simultaneous transitions
- Control two projectors with the same or different presentations on each
- Drag ‘n’ drop allows easy creation of service plans, Click ‘n’ show allows fast and easy on the fly service changes.
- Play PowerPointR presentations from within the software seamlessly, operator sees a thumbnail image of slide.
- Quickly find songs and bible passages with powerful searching abilities – great for on the fly service changes.
- Supplied with songs, 1000 images and 5 or more versions of the bible.
- PC-Projector Serial Control
ProPresenter is a cross-platform (Mac and Windows) lyric and media presentation package built specifically to make high-quality live productions easy. ProPresenter operators control a presentation on one screen, while dynamically affecting the visuals and lyrics experienced by an audience on one or more screens. ProPresenter was recently named a Reader’s Choice Winner by Worship Leader Magazine, winning 71% of the total vote. ProPresenter has become the choice of large and small churches all over the world with a presence in 89 of the largest churches in America as well as 9 of the top 10 church plants (per www.ChurchRelevance.com).
- Dynamically project Text (lyrics, scripture, etc.), Videos, DVD, Audio, Graphics, Websites, Countdowns, Nursery Calls, and Twitter feeds with incredible ease (identical interfaces and features on both platforms)
- Animated Text Fly-ins and Transitions for exciting presentations with motion that can be cued
- Built-in Scripture engine with fast look-up and custom display (over 50 Bibles available)
- PowerPoint import and playback support from within ProPresenter
- Song Select and Planning Center On-line integration for fast song look-up and importing
- Advanced, customizable Stage Display (confidence monitor) for Pastor and band / choir to see slides, notes, clocks/timers, and custom messages
- DVD bookmarking and ripping for fast, easy import and playback of video clips
- Optional Cloud feature for synchronization and collaboration over the Internet making media and song management simple across all systems
- iOS apps that work on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch which allow remote control of ProPresenter or a wireless version of the Stage Display over WiFi
- Optional modules to extend functionality with advanced capabilities such as multi-screen display on 2 or 3 screens, Alpha Keyer, HD/SDI output, Edge Blending, and control of multiple systems from one main computer
MediaShout Version 4 combines time-saving tools and a streamlined workspace with the comprehensive list of features you’ve come to expect from a premier ministry presentation system used by over 50,000 organizations. From basic worship presentations to intricate multimedia experiences, Version 4 connects your creativity with powerful tools to communicate life’s most important message.
- The Basics: Song Lyrics, Bibles, Text, Audio, Graphics, Video, DVD, PowerPoint & more.
- Simple Workspace: Create, Edit and Present with a streamlined interface perfect for volunteers & experts.
- Drag-and-Drop Formatting: Easily change text margins and background placement.
- Stage Display: A third display of large-format text perfect for your on-stage team.
- PowerPoint Import: Convert PPT slides to formatted lyric, text and graphics.
- Background Mode: Change media in real-time under live text.
- 50+ Bible Translations: Searchable by reference or keywords.
- Web Cues: Show websites cleanly with no external browser.
- Section Cues: Group pieces of your presentation into collapsible sections.
- On-Screen Nursery Messaging: Instant messaging for emergencies.
Worship software specifically designed for planning and organizing your worship service. This is not song display software. “Planning Center Online” allows you to schedule workers and volunteers as well as do CCLI reporting. A particular nice feature is the ability to store files online for everyone on your team to access. This is an online subscription service with the key being that your whole team can stay better connected and organized. All they need is a web browser and an internet connection. For those that don’t have this you can print out what you need for them. Online collaboration is the future of worship planning.
The company reports these features:
- Service Flows – Make sure your whole team is on the same page by adding every aspect of your service into Planning Center Online and then anyone that you want to will be able to access or edit the plan.
- Planning Matrix – See all of your upcoming services side by side so that you will be able to see the songs, people and notes for each service and edit them with ease.
- Song Database – Create your own music library online with customizable properties and multiple arrangements. Attach as many files as you want to each song or song’s arrangement.
- Online File Sharing – With up to 15 GB of storage you may easily distribute your music, sermon notes, PowerPoint and any other files that your team needs without worry about e-mail size limits.
- Volunteer Scheduling – Easily and quickly schedule volunteers for each service and send out e-mail notifications. From e-mail notification volunteers can accept or decline the invitation. From there they can see plan details and notify of their availability.
- Chord Chart Transposing – Just copy and paste your chord charts into your song and identify what keys you want it in and they will automatically transpose it and generate a PDF for you.
- Customizable – There are several places within Planning Center Online that you can customize to fit the needs of your church
- Easy To Use – Elegant, easy, and web-based. You don’t need to download, install, or configure anything (no IT department required!). All you need is a web browser and an internet connection.
Proclaim is the new cloud-based church presentation software that engages iPhones, iPads, and Android devices in your congregation. With Proclaim, worship leaders, pastors, and volunteers can all access and edit the Sunday morning presentation from any computer – anywhere. With a built in digital store and over $500 in free media, Proclaim makes it simple and fast to make a stellar presentation. Proclaim also adds Signals to slides, sending quick links to mobile devices for Bible verses, mobile donations, websites, contact cards, calendar events and more. Easily link your Planning Center Online, SongSelect, Logos and Graceway Media accounts to pull in plans, songs and media to make your presentation. Proclaim even comes with free remote apps to control your presentation from anywhere in church. Overall, this presentation software makes presenting simple and engaging. See their impressive introductory video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm9AeJzk1wY&feature=relmfu
- Download Proclaim free at www.ProclaimOnline.com
- Cloud-Based – Build presentations on any Mac or PC. Present from any computer – anywhere.
- Signal-Sending – Engage the congregation. Send Signals to their mobile devices.
- Well-Connected – Connect your Logos, CCLI SongSelect, Graceway Media and Planning Center Online accounts.
- Smart Media – Proclaim includes over $500 in free media that is easily designed to make your presentation look excellent.
- Go On Air – With one license your group can present from any computer on campus.
- Volunteer-Friendly – Proclaim is simple to use with no heavy training time for volunteers.
- Media Storage – Upload your media library in Proclaim and your team can access the media from any computer.
- No Expensive Upgrades – Subscribe to Proclaim for a low monthly or yearly amount, and get new features as soon as they are available.
- Surveys – Coming soon you will be able to survey your congregation live during a service and display the results on-screen
This software has a lot of features not found in other packages. You can get it in several different editions from a worship planning version to a combined planning and projection software package. It has a lot of special support for printing music, click-to-play chords and instant transposition, etc. This software continues to go through EXTENSIVE improvements. Visit them at: http://www.worship-live.com/index_ebt.shtml.
- Powerful worship leader tools include song library sort, search and filter and instant transposition
- Musical tools including click-to-play chords, metronome, and automatic guitar fingering printouts
- Easy import of CCLI song files and other text files, and integration with CCLI search tools
- Project songs, scriptures, announcements, images, video clips, even PowerPoint (if installed), with thumbnails in the playlist
- Parallel-project two Bible versions simultaneously – perfect for bilingual churches
One of the most popular worship software packages used by churches. This company has a free trial version to download.
The publisher reports these features:
- Dual monitor support: Control the presentation completely independent of the projector display.
- Site license install on as many computers as you need.
- Rich media support: Display Song lyrics, Bible verses, announcements, sermon points, PowerPoint, pictures, video clips, audio clips, DVDs and DVD clips, CD tracks play-lists and random play, and Shockwave/Flash movies, all in one easy to use interface.
- CD player, DVD player, and video clip player all have full control including volume.
- Easily import songs from CCLI Song Select online, CCLI Song Select software, and Integrity Worship Software 3.0-3.5. Also features advanced whole-song-paste for importing songs from Word documents, text files, etc.
Church presentation software for both Windows® and Macintosh® OS X platforms. LiveWorship’s has a graphical interface. Drag and drop controls. It’s non-linear control uses slide thumbnail images that display with one click. A flexible database keeps all of your song lyrics, backgrounds, Bible translations, video, and music at immediately available. You can edit presentations “on-the-fly” so you never have to interrupt your presentation to add slides, change slides, fonts, backgrounds, and more.
Type or paste the text in the editor and WorshipCenter Pro creates all of the slides for you and displays them with professional transitions and effects. WorshipCenter Pro also features a built-in scripture database and support for Powerpoint, video files, images, Flash presentations and web pages. Features include:
- Point-and-click interface.
- Text over video
- 4,000 hymns included
- Bible database
- PowerPoint support
- Dual-monitor support
This company has a free demo version. This is one of and maybe the most popular worship software packages available. This software supports dual displays. It allows you to choose from over 100 great, smooth transitions. It really is fairly easy to use. The product is well designed. It comes with the King James and American Standard versions for automatically displaying scriptures on the fly. It also comes with a variety of nice graphic backgrounds. The program automatically sizes the song lyrics and Bible text to best fit the screen and allows you to add font shadows and other features.