World Vision have an exciting opportunity for someone aged 18 – 20 to become our 2016 Faith Ambassador.
The successful applicant will be someone who is passionate about injustice and motivating others around God’s heart for the poor.
This could be you! World Vision Faith Ambassadors have the rare opportunity to become a spokesperson for World Vision and share the message of Jesus Christ. By motivating your generation to learn about social justice you can make a real difference in the world. Through this two year mentoring programme we will equip and develop your unique talents. You will have the opportunity to visit a 40 Hour Famine focus country so you can share your story and the stories of the people you meet, and inspire other young Kiwis to TAKE A STAND AGAINIST HUNGER.
If you are:
- 1. Between the ages of 18 to 20 years old at the time of initial application.
- 2. Living in New Zealand and are planning to live in New Zealand for the whole of 2016.
- 3. Passionate about eradicating global poverty and injustice.
- 4. An enthusiastic 40 Hour Famine participant in 2015 (i.e. you raised the bucks, you went without, you got your mates involved, you have an online profile on the 40 Hour Famine web page).
- 5. Keen to be a part of the 2016 40 Hour Famine, including speaking at churches, schools and at events.
- 6. A confident & compelling communicator.
- 7. Available to travel overseas in December 2015 or January 2016.
- 8. Have a passport that is valid until August 2016.
APPLICATIONS TO BECOME A 2016 FAITH AMBASSADOR ARE OPEN UNTIL 1 MAY 2015.
Please complete application form and return via email by
1 MAY 2015.
If you have any questions regarding the programme or the application process please contact:
Church Relationship Manager