Get $95 worth of leadership coaching for $20.
The Leadership coaching approach provides tools for leaders to empower others more efficiently and effectively. To help people lead themselves well, and in turn lead others well.
To get the discount, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the youth leader scholarship.
There is lots of training on offer for leadership development but this one comes very highly recommended from people that we trust.
16-17 Oct, Christchurch
Southwest Baptist Church
244 Lyttelton St,
Sir Lloyd Drive
Lloyd Elsmore Park
Coaching Workshop Outcomes –
You will be able to…
- Utilise new coaching models in your present management/leadership role.
- Understand leadership coaching and why is it an effective today.
- Acquire new coaching skills and strategies in your leadership.
- Encourage others to identify, reflect on and live out their vision and values.
- Help people set energizing boundaries & priorities
- Learn to use powerful questions to help move people from their current reality to preferred future.
Bio – Ron Sauer
Ron and, his wife of 37 years, Cheryl have 4 children with 3 spouses and 5 grandchildren. Ron has been in youth leadership for 44 years serving In Young Life as a volunteer for 17 years and currently In his 27th year of Young Life staff. Ron graduated from the University of Oregon with a B.S. In Education (1976) and a Master’s In Education (1984).
Ron currently serves as the Regional Training Director for Young Life and is on the Board of Directors for Sunrise International and Lifelong Marriage. With a heart to develop leaders and network to build strong communities, Ron brings 6 years of coaching experience In building individuals and building a culture of coaching in youth work.
Coaching Testimonies –
“Professional coaching has made a significant impact in my personal and professional life. Utilizing the leadership coaching model, Ron as my coach has guided me in developing my vision, goals and strategies for success in both my personal and professional life. The combination of effective tools and personal mentoring has provided a practical yet holistic coaching experience. I highly recommend professional leadership coaching to those who are seeking effectiveness in their professional endeavors. “
– Mike Turinsky – CEO Young Life New Zealand Trust