Who are we looking for?
Young people who are looking for an overseas mission experience, who are willing to volunteer for a minimum of 6 months Starting early Jan or Mid June/July possibly in their ‘Gap Year’.
Young people from the UK, USA, Europe, even NZ, anywhere really as long as they are able to speak English and are committed Christians.
What can we offer?
- An Internship in “Christian Leadership and Mission” for a minimum of 6 months or 42 weeks for certificate level.
- Discipleship training and faith development from a Biblical base.
- Leadership Development
- Experience and skill formation in ministry – with children, youth, music, media, camps holiday clubs, drama, outreach, discipleship, mentoring and being in schools.
- You will work as part of a dynamic team.
We will provide:
- Training and Mentoring, Board and Lodgings, Transport, Sponsorship for Camps and Retreats
- Provide some adventure/cultural/travel experience in New Zealand