Wellington, Taranaki, Manawatu, and Hawkes Bay
Are you passionate about:
- Supporting youth ministry within the churches of New Zealand?
- Equipping young people to engage with God through scripture?
- Equipping young Christians to impact their schools and communities for Christ?
- Developing young Christian leaders?
- Camping and the use of it, in reaching young people for Christ?
Do you have the skill and the passion for supporting youth pastors and youth leadership teams in their ministry pursuits? Do you have a strong knowledge and the ability to teach on the Treaty of Waitangi
Do you have a strong knowledge and the ability to teach on the Treaty of Waitangi and it’s relevance to youth ministry in New Zealand?
Are you skilled and passionate in the area of music and the performing arts and have a desire to see young people and youth ministries equipped in these areas?
If you answer yes to these things and if you have at least 8 years youth ministry experience then you could be the person we are looking for, to be our youth consultant in this region. The candidate will have to be happy to be located in the greater Wellington area. Please note the job requires a lot of travel and time away from home and can involve weekend and evening work. If you are interested in this job then please contact Neville Bartley by email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a job description.
Applications close for this position on the 12 December 2016