28 June – 15 July 2017
Applications are invited from young adults who attend Presbyterian Churches in New Zealand to participate in a two week programme in Taiwan in July 2017. This programme, “I Love Taiwan” will include young adults from many different countries, who will join together in a variety of cross cultural experiences, including a mission camp, cycling tour and sharing in youth activities of the PCT.
The PCT deeply values their relationship with the PCANZ and looks to this programme to continue to develop the ecumenical partnership between our two churches.
This is a great opportunity for young adults from New Zealand to share in a vibrant programme of spiritual sharing, encouragement and cross-cultural learning.
- June28 ｜Kaohsiung International Airport(KHH)*｜Overseas youths’ arrival in Taiwan
- June29-July01｜Chunghwa Telecom Co., Telecommunication Training Institute｜Orientation
- Jylu01-12｜Local Churches in Taiwan｜Church Mission
- July12-15｜William-Sia Memorial Camp｜Debriefing
- July15｜Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport(TPE)*｜Overseas youth depart from Taiwan
Full info can be found on their website
Enquiries about the 2017 programme can be made by contacting the Global Mission Coordinator, Phil King, firstname.lastname@example.org. The main cost of the programme is return airfares to Taiwan. Successful applicants will receive a subsidy from Global Mission. The remainder of the costs need to be borne by the applicant and his or her church. Applicants should budget on a figure of about $1,500.