The Presbyterian Church has been asked to send a couple of female representatives (aged 20-40) to a regional workshop on Young Women Enabling Transformation (YWET) in Fiji on the 4-8 Dec 2017.
Training Course: Young Women Enabling Transformation (YWET)
Dates: 4-8 December 2017
Target Group: Young Women Leaders (preferably 20-40 years)
Cost: Spending money only. Flights and Accommodation are covered by CWM
At the end of the course, it is intended that the women would have learned the following skills
1. Tools of feminist social analysis
2. Transformative Bible Study (or Hidden Texts of Resistance)
3. Transformative Leadership
Please read full information about the training here.
How to apply
To be considered you are required to:
- Apply before 6 November 2017.
- Be available to attend the training on 4-8 Dec.
- Email email@example.com a brief bio and state your current leadership role/s in the church – be that local, regional or national – together with any previous role/s
- You need to email Wayne the inside page of your passport and this must not expire before 9 June 2018.