4-21 July 2018
Applications are invited from young adults who attend Presbyterian Churches in New Zealand to participate in a two-week programme in Taiwan in July 2018. This programme, “I Love Taiwan”will include young adults from many different countries, who will join together in a variety of cross-cultural experiences, including a mission camp, cycling tour and sharing in youth activities of the PCT.
The PCT deeply values their relationship with the PCANZ and looks to this programme to continue to develop the ecumenical partnership between our two churches.
This is a great opportunity for young adults from New Zealand to share in a vibrant programme of spiritual sharing, encouragement and cross-cultural learning.
- July 4｜Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) ｜Overseas youths’ arrival in Taiwan
- July 5 – 7｜Presbyterian Bible College｜Orientation
- July 7 – 18｜Local Churches in Taiwan｜Church Mission
- July 18 – 21｜William-Sia Memorial Camp｜Debriefing
- July21｜Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) ｜Departure
Full info can be found on their website
Enquiries about the 2018 programme can be made by contacting the Global Mission Coordinator, Phil King, email@example.com. The main cost of the programme is return airfares to Taiwan. Successful applicants will receive a subsidy from Global Mission. The remainder of the costs need to be borne by the applicant and his or her church. Applicants should budget on a figure of about $1,500.