Presbytery Central is seeking a Regional Youth Ministry Enabler for the Hawkes Bay/ Gisborne Region
The position is part time (8 flexihours per week), and the applicant would need to be based in the Hawkes Bay/ Gisborne region. The successful applicant will be part of a team of Regional Youth Ministry Facilitators charged with creating and developing an environment
where youth leaders in the Presbytery are nurtured, supported and assisted to build healthy
youth ministries, which offer young people the opportunity to grow their faith in God. Part
of the role is also to encourage and assist the development of new youth ministries in the
The applicant will already have: An awareness of, and preparedness to be committed to the mission of Presbyterian and Uniting churches.
- A strong background in Christian youth work.
- A facilitative style of leadership.
- A community builder and a team player.
- Good organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- An ability to self-start and show initiative.
The role requires some travel and a passion to see youth ministry flourish in Presbytery
For a complete job description and application form please contact the Nga Rolston, firstname.lastname@example.org