Chartwell Cooperating Parish
Chartwell Cooperating Church is seeking a Youth Worker for 10 hours a week to assist with a varied Youth programme.
A job description is available by phoning or emailing the Church Office. (07 855 7434 firstname.lastname@example.org )
Applications should be emailed to the Church Office by 24 December 2020.
The Youth Worker position aims to sustain and develop work amongst our youth and enable ministry and mission to take place within Chartwell Cooperating Church Parish.
Hours of work
10 hours per week (minimum). This is a fixed-term contract for six months, owing to funding availability, with the expectation of a renewed contract as further funding becomes available.
- Support and lead activities and events that build community.
- Explore opportunities to develop our youth ministry
- Maintain and grow online presence for youth in Church
- Manage the necessary resources for the programmes
- Working in a team environment.