Four Parishes in the western area of Wellington, Wadestown Presbyterian, Ngaio Union, Khandallah Presbyterian and Johnsonville Uniting (The Hub) are looking to recruit a Youth Ministry Worker to strengthen their joint ministries of faith. This half time role will have an emphasis on ensuring the needs of young people within the community are identified and developed. Along with a call to Youth Ministry you will share the Hub vision and direction.
- To be successful in the role it is expected you will have:
- Experience in working with young people
- Strong personal faith and a willingness to support young people to explore their Christian faith in a supportive environment
- An approachable, energetic and natural easy going leadership style
- The ability to work ecumenically, cross culturally, and with an open mind across the diversity of the communities.
- Strong organisational skills and be effective in managing your time
If you believe you are called to minister to the young people across our four parishes and their communities then please contact the Reverend Ryhan Prasad, email@example.com, for a role description or more information. Applications will close on 28th February 202