Are you a young adult member of a Presbyterian or Uniting church with working experience in communications or a degree in journalism and/or communications?
The PCANZ is assisting one of our international church partner organisations to find a suitably experienced person to act as their regional communications correspondent.
You will be required to attend our church partner’s events within the Pacific region, and possible further afield, and write short articles on, and take images of, these events. The church partner will use these in their worldwide communications.
You must be able to attend a communications training event in Singapore in late August 2017.
This is not a paid role. The church partner will cover the cost of flights and accommodation and will discuss what expenses will be covered.
Qualifications and skills – you must have some of these:
- Ability to write to a high standard with good grammar. Preferably have a journalism degree or are studying towards one.
- Experience working in the field of communications or PR and/or a communications degree or studying towards one.
- Ability to take well-framed, hi res photographs.
- Design skills.
- Flexibility and availability to fly to events in NZ and other countries, sometimes at short notice.
- Able to attend a communications training event in Singapore in late August 2017 for approx. four to five days.
If you are interested in this role please contact Angela Singer, PCANZ Communications Manager, email@example.com by Monday 31 July with your experience, qualifications and availability.