The Ann Sinclair Trust really gives grants for Farming, but it also has funds available for people or organisations who are establishing or conducting camps for Bible classes, youth groups, and the like.
this is what it says:
“c): To establish and/or conduct and/or provide financial assistance to any person or organisation establishing and/or conducting camps either permanent or temporary for the use of Bible Classes, Youth Groups, Children’s Homes and other organised bodies belonging to any Christian denomination for holidays and/or retreats. Grants will not be made for the purchase of capital items.
Category C – Persons or Organisations Establishing and/or Conducting Christian Camps
- Grants will only be given to Christian youth camping events where participants
come from within the PSC area (Wellington, Wairarapa, Manawatu, Taranaki
and Wanganui areas).
- Grants will not be given for the purchase of capital items.
- Grants are to be used for the approved purpose only. The approval of a grant
for one year carries no presumption as to the availability of any future grant.
- Preference will be given to organisations who intend taking non-churched
youth to Parachute Music Festival.
- A maximum subsidy of $50 per person will be paid for all groups attending
Parachute Musical Festival.
- Preference is given to organisations who intend subsidising participants to
attend a camp rather than providing 100% funding to attendees”