Players swap chairs when they are directed.
To always be sitting on a chair.
How to Play Everyone Who’s:
- Set chairs in a circle, one less than people.
- One person stands in the middle, everyone else takes a seat.
- The person in the middle makes a conditional statement. eg Everyone who’s wearing red
- Everyone wearing red then has to stand up and find a new seat, but it can’t be their neigbour’s chair.
- The person in the centre also tries to take a seat.
- The game continues as someone new is in the centre and calls out something different.