Children, Youth & Family Facilitator
Chartwell Cooperating Church’s mission is ‘to know and share God’s love’ and our vision is ‘to be the hands, feet and body of Christ in the community.’ We are a diverse and inclusive parish which unites people from various Christian backgrounds.
Chartwell Cooperating Church is seeking to employ a Children, Youth & Family Facilitator to continue to grow and strengthen our youth and family programmes within the congregation and in the wider community. This person will have a strong personal faith and a willingness to support young people to explore their Christian faith and spiritual growth.
The successful applicant will have many of the following attributes:
• Experience and a passion for working with young people and children
• Experience with running events or ministries
• A willingness to participate in the Chartwell Cooperating Church community
• An energetic, approachable and confident leadership style
• Self-motivated with effective time management skills
• Strong organisational and administrational skills
• Computer and social media literacy
• Experience or knowledge of basic budgeting and health and safety
The Facilitator will work in collaboration with the ministry team to develop relationships and foster the concepts of manaakitanga and aroha.
The role is 30 hours a week with flexible hours which will start in the new year. Applications must include your CV plus a covering letter. The covering letter should explain why you are applying for the role and how you think your experience and skills fit the requirements we are looking for. Please address your application to the Parish Council Chairperson and send to firstname.lastname@example.org (only applications sent to this email will be accepted)
You can contact us on the same email for the Position Description, the Youth & Family Strategic Plan or if you have any questions. Closing date for applications is Friday 19th January 2023, or earlier should a suitable applicant be found